New CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Exam Preparation Resources
Following are some important topics and the objectives of New A+ 220-1001 exam.
Mobile devices: 14 percent of the exam
- Networking: 20 percent
- Hardware: 27 percent
- Virtualization and cloud computing: 12 percent
- Network and hardware troubleshooting: 27 percent
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
The important Background of the New Changes in the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam
Know About the Maximum Changes in A+ 220-1001 Core 1 Exam as Compared to 220-901 Exams
The A+ 220-1001 Core 1 exam Objectives have been updated in 2019. There are now six different OSs that are covered by this exam, Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. Not as write a script, but can you identify the difference between a python and a bash script, etc.
14% Operating Systems
- 27% Networking
- 20% Security
- 24% Hardware
- 27% Software Troubleshooting
- 26% Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- 12% Operational Procedures
- 23% Hardware and Networking Troubleshooting
The Core 1 (220-1001) exam covers in 90 minutes and up to 90 Questions. Questions will range from the following:
Multiple Choice Questions (Single and Multiple responses)
- Drag-and-Drop questions
- This exam also has the performance Based software (in other words, questions beginning with)
Following are some Objectives and their Differences in of Core 1 (220-1001) exam
4) Virtualization and Cloud Computing
5) Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
First, you need to know about the Core 1 (220-1001) A+ Prerequisites
After passing this exam you will be able to do some following tasks:
Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile operating systems and applications.
- Implement operational procedures.
|Exam Name:||CompTIA A+ Core 1|
|Exam Certification:||CompTIA A+|
|Exam Topics:||Given A Scenario, Install And Configure Laptop Hardware And Components| Given A Scenario, Install Components Within The Display Of A Laptop. Given A Scenario, Use Appropriate Laptop Features Compare And Contrast Characteristics Of Various Types Of Other Mobile Devices| Given A Scenario, Connect And Configure Accessories And Ports Of Other Mobile Devices| Given A Scenario, Configure Basic Mobile Device Network Connectivity And Application Support| Given A Scenario, Use Methods To Perform Mobile Device Synchronization| Compare And Contrast TCP And UDP Ports, Protocols, And Their Purposes| Compare And Contrast Common Networking Hardware Devices| Given A Scenario, Install And Configure A Basic Wired/Wireless SOHO Network| Compare And Contrast Wireless Networking Protocols/ Summarize The Properties And Purposes Of Services Provided By Networked Hosts| Explain Common Network Configuration Concepts/ Compare And Contrast Internet Connection Types,Network Types, And Their Features| Given A Scenario, Use Appropriate Networking Tools/ Explain Basic Cable Types, Features, And Their Purposes| Identify Common Connector Types/ Given A Scenario, Install RAM Types|
|Certification Name:||CompTIA A+|
Cyber Security, Security Administration
What People Are Saying
"When I got CertificationGenie on the internet while surfing than I decided to register myself on CertificationGenie and that was the best choice. I cruised all the way through my professional exam and was capable to get a good score so thank you CertificationGenie."
Aug 20, 2019
"I logged on CertificationGenie while staying in my bed plus a world of studying materials was made accessible for me. Thank you for supporting me in clearing my professional exam."
Aug 5, 2019